Renegade Gaming Community Recuriting players of all skill level.

Hey my name is Jason or RGC Kanen I am a Captain in RGC. We are a community of many different skill levels and personality's. Like most though we are tired of team killing, gamers messing around, and gamers causing trouble. we like to have fun and at the same time we like to win. Like I said we are fpr gamers of every skill level so if you are an ok gamer who just wants to play with a a good group of people then RGC is for you. Now if you are a competitive gamer who is good at the games you play then we have competitive teams that play in the MLG's. Our community is not set on one game console or game we have playstation gamers and xbox gamers. Within the community we have small competitions were you can win stuff like 1600 microsoft points. We have a wide range of things we offer to include a design team, a shop with RGC merchandise, a podcast and radio channel, youtube channel, a rank structure, and hundreds of forums. For more information go to RGCLive.com and check out our site. If you want to join go to this link and watch the video to see how to join step by step http://www.youtube.com/user/RGCHelp and put RGC Kanen as your Referral then message me on here or XBL to let me know who you are so I can set you up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Here's a lazy link to Renegade Gaming.