Rendering videos...?

I've tried rendering two, 2-min game clips, however only around 30 seconds show up on Youtube.  Other people are only getting 2 second long videos on Youtube, what's up?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Theater is hopelessly broken because Beachhead Studios is an awful company full of talentless hacks. I've had nothing but issues with Theater since MW3 launched. In BO2 I constantly freeze (even post patch) in theater mode (even from codTV), theater doesn't record half the games I play & only records parts of others (even when there's no host migration), it almost always shows inaccurate stats (lost 4389-1090...) & I get error messages when I try to render clips or link my YT to Elite.

Well you can't blame beachhead for theater. They have absolutely nothing to do with that. But I'm also having problems with rendering videos as well. I uploaded a 1:13 but it only uploaded 3 seconds to my channel.

[quote user="Sparrow"]

I've tried rendering two, 2-min game clips, however only around 30 seconds show up on Youtube.  Other people are only getting 2 second long videos on Youtube, what's up?

[/quote]
yep, same happened to me. An annoying bug I'm assuming. 

I just can't even get it to render my game clips.

You first have to make sure it is 2 minutes or less, then you have to make sure your youtube account is linked. Other than that idk since I just bought myself a capture card.

Aahhh that's something that the video I watched skipped

I have like 3-4 that actually worked.Yeah,Its broken.

The world needs more CoD on YT!

Whilst I dont YT vids or anything, I do enjoy watching some... yet, I would prefer that they spent the year concentrating on making a game that worked properly, then worked on the "nice-to-have-stuff"....

sort of "no point making the icing if the sponge collapses"