[REMOVED] - stay away from him

FYI to all you parents, last night my son confessed that he has been talking to the above name listed in the subject of this post for a couple of days.  This guy asked my kid when he expected to lose his virginity and a bunch of other CRAP that I am totally disgusted with.  I blocked him from my son but this just makes me sick.  What else can I do?  I don't have the full gamer tag and unfortunately I blocked him because I was SO UPSET before I wrote down the whole gamer tag.  Can anyone suggest anything?  I also am taking away his headset.  This garbage can't be allowed to continue to a 12 year old.  Seriously!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well first you cant call people's GT out on the forums. And second since you dont know his full GT then no there is nthing you can do. Great job though being involved enough in your childs life to prevent something horrible from happening

it would help if you knew his full gamertag but besides reporting him on xbox i would contact your local police dept most of them have units that deal with internet crimes because any adult preying on a child needs alot more done to them then a xbox ban

yeah- too bad you did not get his whole gt.    When I let my son play on line, I always have the voice coming out of the tv too, so I can monitor converasations better.  Additionally, I have it set up so he can only talk to people ON his friends list, (which have to be approved by me before they can be added).  Check out the safety settings available to you and try making some changes to your son's online play activities.  

support.microsoft.com/.../908640 How to file a complaint.

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety Xbox Live Privacy settings.

[quote user="dillaviper"]

FYI to all you parents, last night my son confessed that he has been talking to the above name listed in the subject of this post for a couple of days.  This guy asked my kid when he expected to lose his virginity and a bunch of other CRAP that I am totally disgusted with.  I blocked him from my son but this just makes me sick.  What else can I do?  I don't have the full gamer tag and unfortunately I blocked him because I was SO UPSET before I wrote down the whole gamer tag.  Can anyone suggest anything?  I also am taking away his headset.  This garbage can't be allowed to continue to a 12 year old.  Seriously!

[/quote]

What a sick SOB.  I'm sure you would love to do alot more to this *** than just block him from your son.  I would contact the authorities and Microsoft directly and if they can't get you anywhere, I'd go as far as the FCC and file a complaint.

Anyone ever approached my step kids like that, they'd be severely dealt with by me personally.  My sympathies to you and your family, and goodluck with getting this peice of trash off of XBL. 

I would surely contact the nonemergency number in your area and let them know. Then the police can contact Xbox and Microsoft to see what they can do together to take care of this issue.