Remove Hit Marker Exploit

I dont know about you guys but I play legit with out hacking or exploits and expect everyone to do the same. Even though your scared of me and need to camp and noob tube me when you see me comeing. But when people exploit game mechanics to gain kills, It takes the fun out of the game. You cant win against someone that is cheating. It really does sucks that a mutli billion dollar company wont do anything about it its been going on for a long time now. They caught on to the javelin glitch but this one i think its too much work for them. sucks that companies dont actually play the game and balance it to make it fair for everyone. They are all greedy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe QSing? Not sure about this exploit.

I feel your pain bro :(

[quote user="Gears Gnasher"]

I am assuming he is talking about QSing, which I really hope they take out of the game.  I'm a hard-aimer myself and hate when snipers QS.  Just takes the fun out of the sniper-versus-sniper battles.  

[/quote]

You're not a "Hard-Aimer", you're a sniper.

They're not snipers, they're kids trying to act cool.

I am assuming he is talking about QSing, which I really hope they take out of the game.  I'm a hard-aimer myself and hate when snipers QS.  Just takes the fun out of the sniper-versus-sniper battles.  

Boo hoo?

Hit marker exploit? WTF are you talking about?

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[quote user="Karkriegz"]

I have literally no idea what you are crying about.

[/quote]

either hitmarkers or headglitching from what i can tell, dinosaur-walker...

[/quote]

What do you think of Ritual?

What are you nagging about again?

I have literally no idea what you are crying about.

all those years working on the farm, and the milk is still sour.