Remmember homefront?

remember the homefront launch? and all the BS the BF fanboys gave it for having to press "ind match" a few times before getting in?

well as i said all those months ago, BF3 is going through the same BS.

The difference is homefront sold vastly more then expected and once in a homefront server u were able to stay there until u left, no disconnects or lag or other BS.

so far today alone i was kicked out of my match and unable to connect for over 20 minutes do to the EA thing. Now i understand, new game, growing pains... but i'm most angry that when ur kicked because of EA fail, you lose your stats for that match
now i love BF,  i loved homefront too but when u remove the fanboyism, homefront and BF are going through the same issues. its just EA/Dices 12th? time around.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Fun Fact: Homefront was developed by Kaos Studios, which was formed from ex Battlefield Developers.

The more you know.

[quote user="Connor Tubbs"]

Fun Fact: Homefront was developed by Kaos Studios, which was formed from ex Battlefield Developers.

The more you know.

[/quote]

Awesome and completely irrelevant to the topic at hand but at least you think you're cool for knowing something that most Battlefield, Homefront and Frontlines fans already knew...

[quote user="Connor Tubbs"]

The more you know.

[/quote]

Fun Fact: Those ex Battlefield Developers were actually people who created Mods for Battlefield. Not employed by anyone.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

remember the homefront launch? and all the BS the BF fanboys gave it for having to press "ind match" a few times before getting in?

well as i said all those months ago, BF3 is going through the same BS.

The difference is homefront sold vastly more then expected and once in a homefront server u were able to stay there until u left, no disconnects or lag or other BS.

so far today alone i was kicked out of my match and unable to connect for over 20 minutes do to the EA thing. Now i understand, new game, growing pains... but i'm most angry that when ur kicked because of EA fail, you lose your stats for that match
now i love BF,  i loved homefront too but when u remove the fanboyism, homefront and BF are going through the same issues. its just EA/Dices 12th? time around.

[/quote]

Yep, they really gave Homefront h3ll for its issues didn't they. Unfortunate really because it was a fun game to play. You figure they would be more understanding of new game problems since they experience the same damn thing with every new Battlefield game ever released, but the blinders servered their purpose.

so homefront is worth picking up?

Homefront is retarded

no.  Homefront is bad

[quote user="HANS42"]

[/quote]Probably not now.

[quote user="HANS42"]

[/quote]

Go get Conflict Denied Ops.

I'm actually wishing I had kept Homefront instead getting BF3, might even go grab another copy after I sell BF3 on good ol' Craigslist.