remember when we actually used to get some free stuff during E3 week?

yeah you know, years ago, when xbox live was way better?

wonder whatever happened to that

the funny thing is, when there was more free content i used to actually spend more money and buy more stuff cuz it got me lookin at whats news and whats in the marketplace

now the higher prices and lack of free/good content make me not even look...i play almost every day but i check once a week

-_- oh well, at least the new dashboard update looks pretty cool for the fall

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yup. It is a bit silly to think that this convention is only for people in the game industry i.e own gaming blog websites. Yet they stream it live to everyone else not in the industry. So why not start putting the demos that people are playing at E3 on the console again.

yes gameshoes yes i do =( thats why im sad ='(

[quote user="FearMeInside"]

yeah you know, years ago, when xbox live was way better?

wonder whatever happened to that

the funny thing is, when there was more free content i used to actually spend more money and buy more stuff cuz it got me lookin at whats news and whats in the marketplace

now the higher prices and lack of free/good content make me not even look...i play almost every day but i check once a week

-_- oh well, at least the new dashboard update looks pretty cool for the fall

[/quote]

Remember the good days before the recession?

im confuzzled.

Yeah what happened to "Bringing it home"?

Okay walking the border of getting banned from the forums again. >Censor< OFF you Little >Censor<. You really want to call me uneducated yet you can't even comprehend anything I am saying. So how about you go jump off a bridge three times and come up twice.

covert...you are really uneducated lol, im not responding to you after this..you didnt even answer my question....uninformed negligent and overall stupid...idc about your playstation experience, at all to be honest...i said people are excited about free games, which they are, end of discussion there is no denying or fighting or arguing that...and yes a PR move for E3... are you like mentally incapable of putting two and two together here? lol, E3 gave Xbox Live a good look, Xbox Live gave E3 a good look, it goes hand in hand buddy...and again, for the 3rd time this thread, i am one person who is representing a core audience as well as the other people that agreed with me in this thread...maybe your happy you can go play broken kinect games and speak to your xbox because you have nobody else to speak to besides your mother but im not...i win this argument...and before you say im not..."you cant handle the truth"...the end

i just said people are excited about playstation online even though they were hacked because they are giving out free content...hacked for a month = we give out free content now = get people excited...guess u didnt comprehend that?

anyway, im not even talking about ps3 vs. 360 right now

im talking about 360 from 4 years ago vs. 360 today...back when almost every game would have a demo, a gamerpic pack, and a theme (half of which would be free)

now what do u get with a game? DLC for 10-15 bucks to download, which shoulda been included in the game to begin with

ur lucky if u get a demo that comes out when or months after the game is released, a crappy regular theme that should be PREMIUM, and a gamerpic pack for 240 points with no creativity whatsoever besides a picture of a character with a black background...gears 1 seriously achievement gamerpic = best gamerpic ever still, it looks great and it was free! (just had to get the achievement obviously)

Yep I'm really excited that I got screwed over by sony who in turn lost all of my personal information. Before talking crap learn a thing or two. That free stuff had nothing to do with E3 and was only a PR move. Again its not about you its about the xbox live community.

[quote user="FearMeInside"]

covert affairs? really thats funny cuz every person in here besides you has agreed with me

look people are actually EXCITED about Playstation Online! A free service that was hacked and down for over a month! why? because theyre giving away FREE stuff!

holy *** what a concept right?

completely agree with what jeff said

its funny how microsoft is going for the core audience and meanwhile nintendo looks like its tryin for a hardcore-ish audience with their new system

im in the core audience, where is my content? plz tell me covert id love to hear

[/quote]

Playstation fans are only getting free games because they were screwed out of a month of play time and had data stolen from them. Don't act like Sony is giving stuff out to be nice, they are doing it because they made a huge mistake and they have to do SOMETHING to keep their fans from going crazy.

Microsoft has given away things before. Without even needing to get hacked(although when the service did go down for a week, they did reward all of us with a free game. Just like Sony)