Remember me - More gameplay

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XULKYZHHt80]

Seems to be going the Sleeping Dogs Batman route with it being focused on CQC.

But still it is a capcom game so I am wary. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

A clone of batman? i'm ok with this.

The video made the combat look really rough. It's still early, though, so it may turn out to more than a generic looking brawler.

I'm more worried about the climbing/platforming. Maybe I've been playing too much Assassin's Creed lately, but I'm getting tired of all the free running and climbing that seems to be in a lot of games lately. Uncharted, Infamous, Assassin's Creed, Crackdown, The Saboteur, Enslaved, Tomb Raider; all do elements of it well, but I can't say anything so far has made climbing/free running so good that I haven't gotten sick of it by the end of a game. Getting a bit overused.

Remember doesn't look horrible; just kinda generic so far. It could still turn out great, or I'll see it in a bargain bin for $5-$15 a few weeks after it launches....

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

The video made the combat look really rough. It's still early, though, so it may turn out to more than a generic looking brawler.

I'm more worried about the climbing/platforming. Maybe I've been playing too much Assassin's Creed lately, but I'm getting tired of all the free running and climbing that seems to be in a lot of games lately. Uncharted, Infamous, Assassin's Creed, Crackdown, The Saboteur, Enslaved, Tomb Raider; all do elements of it well, but I can't say anything so far has made climbing/free running so good that I haven't gotten sick of it by the end of a game. Getting a bit overused.

Remember doesn't look horrible; just kinda generic so far. It could still turn out great, or I'll see it in a bargain bin for $5-$15 a few weeks after it launches....

[/quote] Man, I'll never get tired of Platforming in games. You just have to make sure you good controls and good level design.

WOO RAYMAN ORIGINS GREATER THAN MARIO!

I hadn't heard anything about this untill someone made a thread late last year so I checked out the recent trailers on the xbox and it actually seems interesting. Looking a little rough, but I'm definitley interested.

Looks like this will fall under the category of "Decent Gamefly Rental" for me.

I don't remember this game at all.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

The Game looks great so far. I'm just wondering how much Customizable the Character can be and/ or different Unlocks for appearance or clothing. This and if Capcom Locks Items on the Disc and then tries to call it DLC.

Looks interesting according to the fighting part, at least. Last time I seen a gameplay video of this game it looked really tedious that I wanted to watch something else.

Looks pretty "meh" to me