Remake cod 3!!

This game was the coolest cod game of all.  It had vehicles, and big maps, a decent story mode. 

The only thing missing is some modern graphics, and a weapons unlock system and it would be a hit all over again.

It was the most unike cod game of all and I personally think Treyarch should have kept with this setup intead of following Iw.

It also rewarded online players with achievements.

What do you guys/girls think.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No thank you. Were it to be remade, it'd be infested with hackers and modders.

I would love it if they remade CoD3. Would be amazing.

But i'm sure not alot of people would like it though, as everybody knows, it takes more skill to play than MW2, BO etc...

But lets face it, games like CoD3 are dead now, the classic FPS's, just you and your gun. Sure there's BF and MoH but they're just not the same and never will be.

I would love to see a remake as well............................."COD3 - Support Gun Heroes"

Doesn't need a remake, just some updates (mostly to ranking).

however I would like to see the game come out on PC at some stage tho

I used support gun most of the time, other times I rolled with the medic class.  I liked the fact that playing cod 3 in ranked matches was hardcore only.  I believe cod 3 and other fps games like the vegas series made me into the great player that I am today.  

Are we gonna start playing this awesome game again? I still have mine

"happy gaming"

Then get playing if you still have the game!

I am going to have to pick it up again, my old copy is so old and scratched up it locks up.  I will get a copy this weekend if I can find one.  I had a hard time finding one today at the local gamestop and best buy.  Gamestop directed me to another store that had a used copy across town.  

Most remakes sucks because they are... remade.

I don't know. Older call of duties feel weird to me.