Release Calendar - March | *Updated 3/26*

March is jammed full of retail releases as far as the eye can see. If you thought February was wallet-crippling, then think again. You have a plethora of quality games and content releasing this month. As far as major retail releases go, the rebirth of the legendary Lara Croft is up first. Tomb Raider launches in the first week of March. It's been met with some pretty stellar reviews and praise, so I look forward to finally checking it out.

Up next, and probably the most anticipated game of the month, is Bioshock Infinite. Launching on March 26th worldwide, people will finally get their hands on the latest from Irrational Games. That's only a couple of the heavy hitters releasing this month, you still have Gears of War: Judgement and Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel making their way to retail this month as well, along with others.

There's also two big pieces of DLC. You have Mass Effect 3's latest expansion titled "The Citadel", and the second installment of Assassin's Creed 3's ongoing "Tyranny of King Washington" series. As usual, I'll be updating the list throughout the month as new releases and announcements become available. Aside from unannounced titles, if I missed something and you have a solid release date/price, please feel free to PM me and I'll add it to the list.

Thanks for reading and have fun tomb-raiding, sky-hooking, curb-stomping or whatever it is you'll be partaking in this month.

--

Retail Release - Green

XBLA Release - Orange

Downloadable Content - Red

Kinect - Purple

Demo - Blue

--

Mass Effect 3: The Citadel - March 5th (1200 MSP)

Tomb Raider - March 5th

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - March 5th (NA), March 8th (EU)

MLB 2K13 - March 5th

Dollar Dash - March 6th (800 MSP)

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - March 12th

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - March 12th

Dead Space 3: Awakened - March 12th (800 MSP)

Sleeping Dogs: Year of the Snake - March 12th (560 MSP)

Scott Pilgrim: Online Multiplayer + Wallace Pack - March 13th (400 MSP)

Darkstalkers Resurrection - March 13th (1200MSP)

Minecraft: Skin Pack #4 - March 13th (160 MSP)

Gears of War: Judgement - March 19th (NA), March 22nd (EU)

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - March 19th (NA), March 22nd (EU)

Assassin's Creed 3: Tyranny of King Washington: The Betrayal - March 19th (800 MSP)

Gears of War: Judgement: Season Pass - March 19th (1600 MSP)

Tomb Raider: Caves and Cliffs Multiplayer Map Pack - March 19th (400 MSP)

Alien Spidy - March 20th (800 MSP)

Bioshock Infinite - March 26th

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - March 26th (NA), March 29th (EU)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - March 26th

Battlefield 3: Endgame - March 26th (1200 MSP)

Bioshock Infinite: Season Pass - March 26th (1600 MSP)

Terrari - March 27th (1200 MSP)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: