Region problem.

Ok, so I am 14, and I have owned a Xbox live account for 3 years, almost 4, I had been living in England for my whole life, and so my country is set as United Kingdom. Recently though, my dad got promoted and we moved to the U.S.A, I got an Xbox there, and recovered my only account, I don't want to make a new one, because it has been my only one, and has everything on  it, but what is really annoying is I can't change region to U.S.A and I still have my dads active British card on there which is fine, but if I tried to buy the latest black ops map pack, or one I previously downloaded, is says [EN] and only for the English disc, so basically I am really stuck here, and can't even add an american card, without making a new account, is there any way that you can change region, like contacting Microsoft, or something, because to be honest, this has happened to a lot of people and I believe it should be resolved, so please Microsoft, sort it out, anyone with the same problem, or could help me out, that would be great.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

There is no way to change an account to the USA region at the moment. What you can do is create a US account, buy the content on that profile and then use it on your UK one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I didn't really think about that, thank you very much, great help :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.