Region change

My English is not very good sorry in advance.
I put my phone in for repair and change my area. And it is not possible to change the area. Should I wait 3 months or can you solve my problem?

it is not me who changed my region 
the only problem is happening to me is that I can not use my Paypal account
thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi,

On the stettings you can change the region and language. What happens, if you change the language to your prefered one?

If you set back your phone to the default factory settings setting (Hardreset or Factory Settings under "Settings->Info")) you can setup your Phone from new.

At this point you can select the Regeion and the language.

Gruß,
Oliver
Ist Eure Frage beantwortet, markiert es bitte.
http://wpgadgets.de

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there tracteurVer425,

When you sent your phone in for repair, did they have to reset the device or replace the phone entirely? If either of these apply, make sure you are signed into the correct Microsoft Account. To do this, first make sure you know the Microsoft Account email you need. You can check this by logging into billing.microsoft.com, if your expected payment method shows then you know you are using the right email. Once you have verified the correct email, make sure your phone is using the correct email as well. This can be verified at Settings > Email+accounts > Microsoft Account.

If both accounts match up, make sure your phone is set to the correct date/time and region. You can check the region at Settings > Language+region. If the region is incorrect, try adjusting it to the appropriate region. Otherwise, if that does not work, you may have recently migrated to a new region.

When you migrate physically to a new region, or if the region settings on the phone are glitch, you may need to hard reset your device. In this scenario, back up all data that you wish to save before proceeding as a hard reset *WILL ERASE ALL DATA ON THE PHONE*. Doing this will adjust the factory settings for the phone to the geographic region the phone is physically located in at the time.

The final possibility would be that your account has been migrated to the wrong region. If that is the case, you may need to wait 3 months to migrate again, or you will need to speak with Microsoft Account support. You may reach them here: go.microsoft.com/fwlink

If this post was helpful please mark it as "Answer" in order to help other community members.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.