Regen health for vehicles discussion

So I have heard rumors that there will be regen health for vehicles. It hasn't been confirmed yet but I have heard it was in the Alpha.

Discuss

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i heard damage was going to be spot specific, but i havent heard of regen, hope not, not in hc anyway

yeah...I too heard damage was location specific....hope so

as for vehicular regeneration, man I hope not....the "I only fly choppers" guys are bad enough as it is

I had trouble with finding the damage locations, because after 2 hits, I would always get points for Vehicle Immobilization and that's the point where the vehicle can't move after that you have to hit it (I think) to destroy it. VRegen is in (AFAIK).

VRegen as in a veh perk? that sucks, thats nearly enough to pass on this game right there-i memeber when little dribbles of info were coming out before homefront, hope this isnt turning into that

I hope if there is vehicle regeneration that it's very slow. Hopefully non-existent in HC unless it's a perk of sorts that takes up an extremely valuable slot.

I hope not. Thats why there is an engineer class...

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

I hope not. Thats why there is an engineer class...

[/quote]

That beeing said, they did bring health regin to BC2 though, and thats what medics are for. People were not happy about that either...me included.

The regeneration was slow and there was still use for medics. So if they have slow regeneration in BF3 for the tanks with immobilization it should balance out.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

The vehicular parts of the Battlefield games always made me cringe. I mean, I don't like vehicles in most FPS. Now they can regen? Slightly less excited for for this now. Also, what's this about "location specific damage"? I thought they had that in BC2? I mean, I had a friend who was always yelling at me to shoot the treads and stuff..

I think that I will wait for the official word on this.