Refund

I want my money back, EA has crappy servers and its not offering me what I payed for

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm sure if you read the small print they don't guarantee server functionality...as that would be stupid.

THE SKY IS FALLING!

Wow, just wow.

[quote]THE SKY IS FALLING![/quote]

Dear god not again!

Trade it in.  See ya!!

Wait two weeks for MW3

They are working on it. Too bad it cant be the same repackaged MW.

Call of duty is crap. If EA says they are working on it why dont you just wait, you are to quick to jump the gun not everything is perfect in life, as many should know who dont spend their lives gaming drinking energy drinks staying up until 6 in the morning give it a chance (p.s call of duty is crap)

:) smiley face x2 :)

yeah, listen to the voices of reason mate. Sure, EA knew BF3 was a highly anticipated game. And, sure, common sense would say you need to make sure your servers can handle the added traffic.  But, come on, are you seriously suggesting that a video company cares about you after you've paid your $60 for their product?  Give them a break, they need that money to make the next Tiger Woods' Golf game or some similar product.  

Besides, its not like the fine folks at Xbox are CHARGING you a fee to access their incredibly spotty service....oh wait....well forget that part.

They should have expected the traffic and prepared... I bought the game to play online and if I cant then its useless!