Redstone

Anyone want to learn/work on some Redstone? Im bored. Add me.

-

Dont move my post.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

"Don't move my post."   lol!  To answer your question, I'd like to learn about redstone.  Could you post some information about it?

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

"Don't move my post."   lol!  To answer your question, I'd like to learn about redstone.  Could you post some information about it?

[/quote]

Never used it but here is a link.

-

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Redstone

@Eggnogga - I was hoping that we could take a more "hands-on" approach and maybe play MC together. But if you don't want to, then that's fine. But it will be harder to understand and remember what I teach you, especially for more complicated things like Binary, Algorithms, and Hardware.  

Thank you for posting a link, BIGB EC. I only did not because I would like to teach others by playing with them on Minecraft, like I said before.

Never played Minecraft before, is it fun?

Yeah, If you like sandbox games. You should buy it!

I might do that when it comes out for xbox one

Eggnogga, Since you have declined my friend request twice and ignored my messages, I take that you would no longer like to learn about Redstone. If you change your mind, please tell me!

The only way I would get an Xbox One is if I was given/won one. Then I would get Minecraft on it for sure. Do you work with computers at all? Binary, programming, circuits, hardware, really anything related to computers can be converted with Redstone. I find it very fun, and its easy (For most people that work with advanced Redstone) to get in contact with some really big you tubers if your good enough at it.