Redownload Games

Why is it so difficult to determine which games you've purchased and how to redownload them for the XBox One?  It should not be this difficult.

I "purchased" free XBox One content on my XBox 360 and I want to now activate it on my new XBox One.  I cannot figure out how to discover which games I have "purchased" - everything either appears to rely on my already knowing the name or owning an XBox 360 and going into the Purchase History section.  I would like to download all games I have access to and there should be an EASY way to get to it from my account.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

FossilRecords,

Any games/apps you have purchased for the Xbox One should show under your My Games & Apps section. If they are installed they will be on the screen immediately upon opening that section. If you scroll all the way to the right, you will see games in the cloud/under the Ready to Install section. This should be your complete list of things not installed. For any DLC, just highlight the game, hit the menu button, and select Show All Add-Ons. Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

when i scroll all the way to the right nothing happens all there is the find more in xbox store

Sorry this didn't help.

I literally cannot redownload dying light its just putting up the price for its enhanced version.. Why?

Sorry this didn't help.