Redguard woman **spoilers***

I am not sure if I should kill Kematu or not.   Did Saadia really betray them or is she truly trying to escape from them?   I sat for a good 10 minutes trying to decide if I should kill Kematu.   I notice he has about 6 other guards so its going to be a battle if I kill him.  Just not sure if she is lying or if he is lying.  Decisions decisions.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if ur not ridiculously strong then i wouldnt fight kematu

Where do you find her in Whiterun?

I think she was lying.

Do you mean the In My Time of Need quest?  (When in doubt, check with Wiki!)

I sided with Saadia and killed her assassins.  But, if you look on the above link, it states that you can do both!

But, in the strategy guide it states that your choice doesn't affect any further quests.  Unless they make a DLC which trumps that!

Warning though. I have a Glitch (don't know if it's been noted) that if you engage and kill Kematu without getting his "little" speech first (via Sneak Attack), you'll possibly end up with two Redguards permanently hanging around the front entrance of Whiterun (in town).

They're not aggressive but they are "out of place" afterwards and don't go away. The "normal" Town Guards talk about them as "did you see they have curved swords?".

You can get the Redgaurd glitch even if you let him go through his whole schpeel (I let him do his whole speech, lured him down off the perch and fire runed him to death and the 2 soldiers are still at the gate).  Another glitch is you can run into 2 Alkir soldiers accosting a redguard woman as a random event in the wilds, only the woman will talk to you and all she can say is that she hopes the soldiers get lost in the woods.  Even after you killed Kematu.  Also killing the Alkir guys counts as murder/assault.

Thanks for the replies.   Its good to hear that my decision wont effect any further storyline quests.  Bad to hear there is a possible glitch.  Sounds like she could be lying so maybe I will just give her to Kematu.

Yeah, I got the Redguard squatters hanging around too... Tempted to kill them.

[quote user="Jameser78"]

Yeah, I got the Redguard squatters hanging around too... Tempted to kill them.

[/quote]

I tried, the normal Guards are "eagle-eyes". Even at 100 Sneak along with many Perks towards Muffle and an Enchanted Armor that produces a Shroud, they still go Hostile afterwards. It's Murder doing it in the Town... too bad. I just leave them be now.

Hostile yes, but if you do it from a hidden point and then just walk away, then they are none the wiser about who did it.