Redeeming Xbox One content on Xbox.com?

So curious question, I have redeemed a few codes on Xbox.com for my Xbox 360 before, with no problems, and I went in and did it for some of my Xbox One games, but have seen no info on if it went to my Xbox One. 

Is there a way to check this or have I pretty much lost that content that I tried to redeem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If the code(s) will now not work on your Xbox One I think you'll need to get in touch with Microsoft Support so they can review your account and sort something out for you. I believe the content is set up a bit different on the Xbox One at the moment and the 'Store' is still work in progress, so redeeming codes through the Xbox website doesn't work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried to redeem my Forza day one code by QR which 'seemed' to work and an hour later nothing.  100mb connection and games download way before that.

Tried again, ofcourse i got the 'this has already been used' so tried finding it on the X1 .. the most confusing menu setup ever, can't find a flipping thing, the store reminds me of the PS3 store (sort of).

Had a go at some of the answers on here but all it does is put Forza in a window on main page, still wants me to buy it so it seems like the code didn't work.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can go to commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub to view your recent transactions to make sure that the codes entered worked

Sorry this didn't help.

x24hrs2livex: I just checked there and none of my Day One codes show up as redeemed there even though I have successfully redeemed them - I only see paid transactions. Is there a sub section we should be looking at to see redeemed codes?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are looking for add on content for your games go to the My Games and apps tab, highlight the game that you redeemed content for and press the menu/star button. From there it gives the option to view Add ons. If redeemed successfully they should show up there

Sorry this didn't help.

when you redeem on the website you'll need to go to the games section in the store to find the item you were looking for.  Once found just select Install and they will install for you.

Sorry but there doesn't seem to be an automatic download as was there for the 360.

Sorry this didn't help.