Redeeming the code

Hello

I currently have a slight problem, I bought today the controller including the donwload voucher for mortal kombat x.
As the xbox live service was somewhat down this afternoon (local time) I could not redeem it.
It asked me to try it later.
After the message from the statuspage went back to green it was still not working on the console via camera or code entry.
Then I tried to redeem it on the webpage here and hurray it worked. Or not so much.
On my xbox one I cannot find the game in the webshop anymore and the code is marked as taken.
When I go to the onlinestore via browser it displays, I own the 360 version. I do have this console but don't need it anymore.
So is there a way to get the right copy on the right system? And can anybody see the game in the store from console?

Location of account and system: Switzerland
Thank you for your thoughts

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

thats wierd considering the 360 version of MKX wont be out till June...  so the game is not showing up at all for downloading or anything, and its only showing that it was the 360 version??

Hi BigD

Thank you for your time. I could sort it out, my mistake!

M regional settings were german(germany) not german(switzerland) and then the game did bot show up anywhere. It was coincidence as the xbox video app was pointing out this error, when I tried to use it today.

It is now downloading, thanks for your help.

And regarding the x360 version: as I have not seen a price tag in the shop, I guessed I do own this copy. It didn't come to my mind it wasn't released yet. :-)

Many thanks!

Alain

ok im glad you got it working then.   Nothing sucks more then a new game that is not working right....   Happy Fighting when you get it downloaded....