Redeem codes purchased from store, charged extra in-game.

Hello,

I have a somewhat puzzling issue. I had purchased the redeem code for both Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass and Battlefield 4 Premium. I entered the codes online and was given respectively $70 collectively for Battlefield 4 Premium ($50 voucher) and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass ($20 voucher)

Anyway, upon downloading Battlefield 4 Premium with the first $50 voucher, i went to install Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag's $20 voucher only to find out that an extra $3.29 had been charged, disabling my ability to purchase Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag's Season Pass.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Sorry you found this out the hard way.  Now that Xbox has switched to a currency system taxes must be charged on marketplace items.  If you add paypal or a CC to your account the difference will automatically be deducted from that method after the currency on your account has been used.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ah, ok, that actually answers my question because i figured after having 16 something left in my account, it'd charge another 20 from paypal/cc and leave my 16.71 in limbo.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.