Redeem code is accepted - but no game appears in the queue

Ok. I´ve already chatted with support and was confirmed this issue would be directed forward, but I have received no contact so far (for you microsoft guys:

Reference Number is: [Mod Removed]. So maybe somebody here can tell me what may go on:
I have bought a) xbox one sunset overdrive bundle (console + game), b) Mortal Kombat X bundle (controller + game).
I have set up the console, everything worked fine.
I have redeemed both codes, both have been accepted (support also confirmed this)
NOTHING appeared within the games queue, ready-to-install, or even in my list of purchases
I did a new setup of my account under guidance of support, didn´t help
Both codes are claimed to be used, now
What can it be?
Potential issues for me have been:
a) this is my second console, as I had to return the first one after setting it up and noticing that the bundle game was not included. I did not (stupid me) do a hard reset before returning it. I can´t remember if I set this first one as "my home console" - does the store try to install the games to THAT console?
b) As the Mortal Kombat bundle came from the UK, the console bundle from Germany (horray for globalization...), I had to change the region setting between the purchases - could I have changed the settings too early? (But shouldn´t at least be one game appear?)
Support told me that both factors should not be a problem. Do you agree?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Answer

Jeeez!!!

onyx62is: Thanks a lot. It was that easy. Out of 100% scratching area, I found the 10% DLC - and nothing else (only seeing a code, not caring for its headline...)

As for Mortal Kombat X. Solved this issue, too - I had to adjust the country settings of the console away from Germany, as German regulator does not want the game to be played in Germany (I guess, that´s why I had to buy an UK version, too).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.