RED DEAD REDEMPTION wont work for me on Live???

I always get the same response: You were removed  from your session due to connection issues with other players.

ok 2 things 1: How was i removed from a session when i wasen't even in a game?? 2: i recently(10 minutes ago lol) got a new message saying that i had a strict NAT dsetting and it would interfer with other players...   Can sombody please give me some help, I havent gotten on a live game on RDR for a month and a half(for some reason  if i shut off my xbox and disconnected everthing and made sure it had no disc in, then left it over night it would let me in a xbox live game on RDR the next morning) but thats stopped working and im really fustrated. I have a 4GB xbox 360 slim and im on a wireless network with a G router( thats all i know lol)  Please help me. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I had a simliar problem with Mortal Kombat online play.

Try setting your NAT to open instead of strict. I did this and I had no further problems to joining games.

I have googled a quick instruction of how to do that (link here) but it may be better if you find out the exact make and model of  your router and google it to find out how to do it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.