Red Dead Redemption Undead Bait

There is a glitch where you can bring an undead bait into free roam and you are not able to do this regularly there is a special way to get this into free roam but if you kill a player with it who dose not have it IT FREEZE'S YOUR XBOX!! So i manage to glitch my way to it every time i play the so i dont get frozen as for the other player who dont know how to get it or dont have the Add On "Undead Nightmare" witch is 75% Of the player that play that game are completly defeneceless and people get mad witch i understand is due to a players higher skill level end up throwning the bait at the player and when you throw this item it makes the character a Ragdoll. they  cant move or run away when the player throws the bait and Boom there Xbox if frozen.I Contacted Rockstar about this problem and no Responce. Please Guy please fix this problem it getting out of hand and 25% of the players use it!! (Noobs and PRO's use it!! It way out of hand!!)

True Gamer,

FMC117

P.S. I have a new Account named CO0KI3 MONST3R7

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey buddy,

Unfortunately nothing can be done from this end, Rockstar are the only ones who are able to fix this problem. The only way to get it sorted, is by dropping them a email or support request asking for the bug to be fixed. I know you've already done this, but its the only way Rockstar support really aren't the most helpful, so i can understand your frustration. For now though, I'd just leave the match and find another where people aren't glitching. You can switch Free Roam sessions through by using the Back button when you are in game, and selecting "Find New Free Roam Session"

Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.