Red Dead Redemption trouble shooting

Hello everyone,

My problem is, the other day I was playing RDR and I got the achievement for completing all of the cooperative missions [outlaws to the end] when really I didn't, I went through the missions and when I really completed them all I got the challenge completed, how did I get the achievement when I didn't complete it? Also, I got the achievement for completing all of the gang hideouts in a single game [no DLCs or anything until recently] my friend and I where jumping around from game to game so how did I get it when I was going from game to game? Does it carry over to the free roam you go into. you get it by doing all of the hideouts is a single game.

I hope you guys can help me out ASAP, 
Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I don't see how this is a problem, you got some easy achievements bro.  

All seriousness i believe that the Have Gun Will Travel was because you were just jumping from free roam session to free roam session and you completed the hideouts.  The outlaws to the end DLC has multiple for Co-op missions so you could have just gotten one on those.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

After searching about this I found a lot of people have also had the complete all advancved coop mission achievement unlock after only completing 2 levels so I think it's safe to say that those coop achievements are a bit buggy.

-

I couldn't find anyone else with a similar problem with the gang hideouts though, but probably similar to the coop achievements. I donn't think it's meant to carry over when you join a different free-roams.

Sorry this didn't help.

Guys, I didn't do advanced coop missions just the regular ones. And the gang hideout achievement, does it carry over?

Sorry this didn't help.

Not that I know of, when I did it I completed all hideouts in a single free-roam session.

-

The example of the advanced coop missions was just to show that the DLC obviously has some issues and the achievements appear glitched and might not be isolated to the advanced coop achievement only.

Sorry this didn't help.

So outlaws to the end is buggy and the achievements get glitched and you receive them sometimes? but what do you have to say about the free roam hideouts, NOTE: at the time i didnt have legends and killers or liars and cheaters  

Sorry this didn't help.

Found some interesting info on wiki, link here: reddead.wikia.com/.../Have_Gun_Will_Travel

-

It states:

Despite the "public" requirement in the description, players can complete some of the hideouts in a private match and then join a public match to finish the final hideout.

-

(PS3/Xbox) Despite the description, it is not necessary to complete all hideouts in one free roam session. As long as the player does not disconnect from multiplayer altogether, the hideouts can be played under different free roam sessions.

Sorry this didn't help.

And what about the outlaws to the end achievement?

Sorry this didn't help.

The wiki basically says what I was saying mate, Link: reddead.wikia.com/.../Have_Posse,_Will_Travel

-

It states:

-

BUGS: (PS3/Xbox) - Occasionally players will receive this trophy/achievement randomly, without having completed the co-op missions.

-

Hope this has now answered your questions.

Sorry this didn't help.