Red Dead On Xbox One!

RDR has been one of my favorite games of all times (considering I'm a wild west fan). I would really love to see this game brought back, now that they announced the Xbox Game Preview it could be possible! I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes this, there's a lot of people out there.

If they don't give us RDR back, I hope they consider a sequel! That would be even better! DEMAND WHAT WE DESERVE!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I meant to write Xbox Game Streaming* my bad

Ugh,  I just started playing it again on a nicer bigger TV for the first time in several years.  *** this game is beautiful.   Hopefully rockstar spills the beans about a sequel soon, they can't abandon this one right?

X360 games will soon be available on X:One - RDR is going to be the very first thing I redownload and play again.

Whether you can do that will ultimately be up to Rockstar, of course... developers have to give Microsoft permission for each game.  And even if they allow it, Microsoft are only expecting "over 100" games to be available by Christmas, so they're not exactly doing it in a hurry.

Very true, I suppose what I'm saying here is I hope R* will ressurect this one.

Loved RDR, was hoping yesterday's Backwards Compatibility list would include it, considering it's #2 on the audience poll.

Naturally I was disappointed. Hopefully MS and Rockstar can make a deal soon, because I need me some Red Dead.

I thought they said when they announced Back Compat that multi-disc games wouldn't be possible anytime soon (likewise custom controller support, e.g. racing wheels).

Xbox says, suck it community. You don't get any of your top 3. Also Red Dead Redemption is not a multi disk game.  The other disk was something you could also get as DLC. My copy of the game doesn't have that extra zombie disk or whatever it was.

que lo pongan pal one

que lo pongan para el xbox one para jugar agusto