Recruiting for XGN :)

If you are interested in joining a gaming community read this. We are community clan. We thrive to better your experience as a Xbox gamer. We are a multi-platform community consisting of over 11,000+ members from all over the world. We are on multiple games; some of them are Destiny, Black ops 2, World of Tanks, and of course Advanced Warfare. We run on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, and PC. We are mostly on the Xbox 360, but are trying to switch to the One. Only requirements are you must have a mic. You must be active, meaning not be offline for 5+ days in a row. Respect female leaders. Also, you must be 15+.  If you are still interested in joining XGN after reading this message here or message me on Xbox. Gamertag: XGN Diamondz

Here are our websites: forums.xgnclan.com and XGNClan.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Any battlefield players ? Well any decent players? I play Destiny and GTA also.

Yeah, there are a few Battlefield squads you could join. There are a few Destiny squads as well. You can message me on Xbox if you are interested. There are probably at least 50 people or so that are good at battlefield.

Cod ghosts or black ops 2?

I know for a fact on the black ops 2 with 3 squads I'm the near future. Would have to look at ghosts. Shoot me a message if interested.

In*