Recruiting for Life in Liberty City

Hello,

The Life in Liberty City Grand Theft Auto: IV TBoGT Clan has begun recruitment! We're built around having fun and being realistic in our own take on the Liberty City of the GTA: IV era. Get a job, a house, a car, fly helicopters, get in police chases, whatever you wish! Post here, message me, or visit our website at bit.ly/lifeinlc (website is currently in development, we just switched servers and hosts) to join! Our member count is slowly rising, but we're always on the lookout for new members! Hope to see you soon.

If you wish to email us about a merger, or want to speak with one of the leaders, email us at: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bump.

My license to kill has been revoked. Trouble at the Kazakhstan border. I could tell you if this was a bump, but I'd have to kill you, which I can't do now, because my license to kill has been revoked.

@xo iDynamicsz: Yep, I got your message! Please add the following tag to your friends list, and I'll add you to the website ASAP. Thanks!

Bump

Hi! This is the official Life in Liberty City clan account! Please add this account if you are a member of LILC. You will not receive invites from this account, its only purpose is holding gamertags. All clan leaders will have access to this account.

Bump.

@DonVito60: Well, thanks! Glad to finally get some traffic here! I got your message, and I've added you. I'll put you on the clan list when I release the next batch of site updates tonight.

Also, a quick announcement: I'll be creating an Xbox LIVE Silver account to house clan members, seeing as how my friends list is just about full. I'll release the tag for this account once I've created it.

This guy isn't lying. Im in his clan and it's great! The thing best about it is he's not super serious.

[quote user="KroganEnigma"]

UPDATE 3: Our new website is up and running, with update batch 2 coming tomorrow. The new link is bit.ly/lilcgta

And, congratulations to KINGOFAWESOME319 for becoming our first @GamerShoutout ever!

[/quote]Cool, do I get anything?

*le Bump