Recruiting for KSI,(K)nowledge,(S)trength,(I)ntegrity

Hi my name on Xbox is KSI Native and I'm recruiting for a clan called KSI.We are a fun gaming community of 5500 plus members and would love for u to join our family!!We hold our own tournaments which usually result in a prize of micrisoft points.We always get together and play Xbox with each other do there's always someone to play with.We range in games from halo to call of duty to battlefield.So if your looking to join a fun gaming community then message me.Again my gamer tag is KSI Native,I'll be looking forward to requests :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would probably think of joining, if I never got harrased by KSI Destictive

Its funny to see what KSI Stands for cuz most of the time i run into a KSI Member they are Boosting

KSI Camp a lot too

Are these "5500+" members all active or do you just accept anyone and never clear out your member lists? It seems a little excessive to claim that.

ill join. i was a divison leader back in the day

5k+ members of people who never play nor know each other lol

KSI is terrible no offence ive played with tons of them (in games/not grouped) and they either don't do anything or are horrible. Its due to the fact that they accept anyone and little boys that are like 10 but some are decent if not good.

those 5500+ members are lil kids, they recruit anyone they can. They also have to beg older people to join and they normally say no.

The only thing I want from KSI is to be left alone. Everyday I play ground war on black ops 2. And everyday I receive another request or invite or what ever it is from your clan mates. I am not interested in joining, and I have blocked communications with every member I am and sent a message by. I wasn't interested 3 years ago, and I'm still not. I remember when you didn't have a recruitment process that wasn't pestering. Your clan used to be open enrollment and now its just open annoy-ment. Anyway is there a "Do not call list" or do I have to put up with your clan's telemarketing business forever?

On another note, does this clan support this sort of trolling?

yeah leave peeps alone while your at it leave my clan mates alone they don't like you and never will, our clans are now at war.

To clarify for all you people who think 5k is alot. Back in the day KSI had 40k when I was a senior director. The numbers are fa from impossible, most groups just aren't very good. ksiforums.com is doing a pretty solid job.