recruit a friend.

I recently received a email with a code to pass to a friend to buy a Xbox one and he and i would receive a year free ea access for both of us, my friend used my code bought the Xbox used his code for ea access and is ok, however i have had no email or code for my ea access why is this. If you need me to put the code he used on here that is fine and this was all done and completed before the 30-06-2015 when the offer ran out.

Regards A Morley

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I have a similar email regarding this offer.  It actually goes until 11:59 pm PST on July 31.  Did you use the email address that is associated with your gamertag?  If so be sure to check your Junk/Spam folders to see if it's there.

www.xbox.com/.../terms

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Offer valid from 00:01 GMT on 18 May 2015 to 23:59 GMT on 30 June 2015. Offer is available while supplies last. Available in Microsoft online store in the United Kingdom only. Available to customers who are invited by a friend who received an email from Microsoft to participate in the offer only. Your eligibility for this offer will be verified at checkout and you will not be able to complete your order until your eligibility has been confirmed. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or coupon code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of one offer per customer. Offer is initiated via the link provided in the original offer email. Offer requires valid coupon code. Limit 1 code, per customer, per transaction, single use only. No reproductions of codes will be accepted. Coupon code expires on June 30, 2015. Xbox Live requires compatible device connected to broadband Internet. Xbox Live Terms of Use apply. Additional EA Access terms may apply; See www.ea.com/eaaccess.

If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from Xbox, please update your contact preferences here , or reply to this email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. We will promptly update your contact preferences; however, please be aware that it may take up to 10 days before your preferences are reflected in our system. You may still receive previously initiated promotional communications from Xbox during that time.

To set your contact preferences for Microsoft communications, click here. These settings will not affect any mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Microsoft services.

Privacy Statement | Terms of Use

I live in the uk, the code on the email was ah8hub36w,

the t's and c's are below.

Xbox Privacy, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA

©2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, the Xbox 360 logos, Xbox Live, and the Xbox Live logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The names and logos of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Sorry this didn't help.

i sent my email code to my friend who bought his one installed his free ea access  he used my code with the link i have checked my emails no messages from anyone ea Microsoft etc non in junk either.

Sorry this didn't help.

can anyone help this querie please

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, which country do you live in?  I'm wondering if the offer is not actually available where you are.  Please check the email you received and post the link of the terms and conditions so we can check.  Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.