Reconnect Controller Issue

Okay so I have a pretty interesting problem thats been occurring for sometime now. I have an older Xbox 360. Got it for Xmas 2009. From the time of 2009 to 2010 I had it, worked fine. Nothing wrong. For about 6 months, my father had it. He accidentally took it a few months ago but told me the time he had it, he never used it. In this period of six months, I went and bought a used 360 from someone I met through Craigslist. After I bought the 2nd 360 and tried playing it, everything worked except for during gameplay, whenever my character was attacked, my controller would get disconnected. I was first playing with a wireless controller and then I tried a wired controller. Same issue.
Now I have my first 360 from Xmas in 2009 back and I've discontinued using the 2nd because it RODed. But my first 360, which I never had issues with, is starting to display those same issues. What the hell is going on?! Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

BTW, this doesn't always affect my gameplay. It will stop happening for a few days but begin again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It might be vibration

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I recommend disabling vibration from the controller to see if that resolves the issue. Also, is this happening in all games, or just one in particular?

Sorry this didn't help.