Recommend me some games

Hello, I'm very reserved when it comes to buying games, obviously I buy the big mainstream games like Gears of War & Modern Warfare. I baught Red Dead Redemption the other day and I like it and its made me think about all the games I'm missing out on, I think I'm getting Skyrim, but I want to know what other games are a must play, where it will be boyond a doubt a brilliant game! Many thanks. Vids and reviews would be great but not essential

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would highly suggest getting back into Fallout 3. You have about the same 3 achievements as everyone else who played it for 20 minutes they gave up. The games starts out pretty boring, but the exploration and depth of that game is unreal once you get into it for a little while.

-

My other suggestions:

-Just Cause 2. Sandbox game like RDR. Much bigger though, with less focus on story and more on just *** around.

-Dead Space 1 and 2. I can't recommend either of these enough, Easily 2 of my favorite 360 games available.

-Alan Wake. Same genre of game that Dead Space is. Great story and plays out like a really good mystery movie.

-DiRT 3. You have the first two, so that's an easy one...best racing series of all time, IMO.

Yeah I'm planning on getting Dirt [see my post in another thread, and no hard feelings about my comment to you in that thread dual] yeah back onto dirt, I really want it, but the price is refusing to drop in the uk from about £35

-yeah i did find Fallout 3 quite boring, it just seemed to go on for ever , my mate played/plays it and he said its addictive, I might have to borrow that off him!

-  I've been told to by Just Cause it does look good so might have to see how that one is.

- what is dead space similar to?

cheers for the reply

i did the exact same thing with fallout 3 found it really boring, i may go back to it at some point.

one game your missing is batman AA,you can pick it up for about £10 brand new these days,single player but great.

I'm going to get the new Batman in October, I watched a gameplay vid and I love the sound of the tud when you hit someone in combat!

Fallout & Fallout NV are both very slow to get going but grate games once they do, Batman AA is grate even if your not a Batman fan & even better if you are all around 10 pounds if you shop around, as for newer games Dead Island is a lot better than some reviewers made out, grate in single player & even better in multi player with its drop in drop out nature you can play on your own & if you get stuck hop into MP till your past the hard bit then go back to playing on your own.

Dead Space 1 & 2!

Well i always liked Dizzy on the C64!

[quote user="dual skorpionz"]

I would highly suggest getting back into Fallout 3. You have about the same 3 achievements as everyone else who played it for 20 minutes they gave up. The games starts out pretty boring, but the exploration and depth of that game is unreal once you get into it for a little while.

-

My other suggestions:

-Just Cause 2. Sandbox game like RDR. Much bigger though, with less focus on story and more on just *** around.

-Dead Space 1 and 2. I can't recommend either of these enough, Easily 2 of my favorite 360 games available.

-Alan Wake. Same genre of game that Dead Space is. Great story and plays out like a really good mystery movie.

-DiRT 3. You have the first two, so that's an easy one...best racing series of all time, IMO.

[/quote]

I completed Fallout New Vegas, and have Fallout 3 but cant get back into for some reason.

Dead Island is fantastic as someone else said. Great Co-op game that will go on for hours and hours without even noticing

borderlands

Deus Ex.