Reckoner Knight armor & Charkram Launcher

Why did they have such a small window 6 days?  was it worth it? is it still available?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They're ok, nothing really special. Like the Blood Dragon Armor better.

yeah I had that one on my 1st play through the dragon armor, not sure how I got it though,most of these "FREE" items like this one end being exactly what you pay for..

I never use them. The launcher is pretty cool but it's heavy and easily replacable by other stuff. I prefer mix and match armor so meh on the armor.

I prefer the customization of the N7 and the Phaeston Rifle myself. Some of the free stuff is cool at the start when you have a new character, but you quickly find better. I think I used the N7 Weapons for a couple hours into the game then I found better, I prefered the N7 Armor right off the bat.

The launcher, is like this big rifle that shoots these orange stars at targets, and the stars explode after a second or two. the fire rate is just as slow as the carnifex. And it doesn't do a lot of damage, probably about the same as the falcon grenade launcher, only the charkram launch shoots the stars in a straight line, and they dont arch or bounce like the falcon grenades do. I find it to be pretty useless.

The armor gives you 10% health and shields and weapon damage and I think 15% melee damage. It looks cool though. But id rather use my custom armor that gives me 50% power cooldown reduction.

I do find the Launcher to be great on the Mars Mission at first. You can charge it up, so it's like the Geth Shotgun. If know here is an enemy, you can charge it and walk around an object to line up with them and release. Unless he guy has shields he's not going to be getting up. It is a little slow to fire, but it does hit hard like a shot gun but with more control.

After Mars, however, I find I've picked up better weapons rather quickly.

And I agree with DarthLama - the Phaeston is my favorite weapon in ME3.

soon as I loged on to Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning DEMO last night it did give me a bunch of awards including that armor, was to tired to even check, BUT I didnt see the launcher mentioned hope its there too..

to get the launcher, you need to finish the demo all the way through the half hour thing. i'm not a big fan of the launcher tho, its too slow and bulky. the armor is pretty cool looking tho.

kind of thought I might have to finish that demo, worth it I supose espicially for a brand new character...not a bad demo anyway kind of reminds me of bethesda games..

The armour looks great but it can't compete with the mix and match feature. And the launcher sounds interesting, too bad I never finished the KoA demo. A funny anecdote however, I bought a Black Widow from the spectre quarters on the embassy floor at the Citadel, just to find a Javelin in my next mission.