Reasons Why You Play Reach

I played with a certain forum member earlier today who frequently posts how much he hates Reach. After we played a bit, he mentioned that he enjoys playing Reach when he has a worthy teammate to compete with. What would you say is your reason for playing Reach?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Speedy, anyone?

Just guessing ; )

I don't play it because i don't currently play xbox.

If i was playing xbox though, reasons i might play Reach:

I wanna own some noobs in big team or invasion (i don't really like other game modes), if i play crap i just shout about how Reach is crap then go play Halo 3.

My friends are playing Reach.

I don't think Reach is a bad game, it's just when i compare it to Halo 3, it's not as good or fun.  There are certainly gameplay elements in Reach that i dislike, for example armor abilities, and nearly all the maps ive played on Reach are terrible.

Because it's fun. Firefight is fun. I like Firefight. I have fun playing it.

Bob, anyone?

Just guessing ; )

Because Goodgrl96 begged me, Yup. Totally what happended.

I play for fun, to have fun with buds, to have fun with randoms, to make randoms my buds

and in the past few days I play to try and get those new achievements, I know, they're not new but they are for me :P

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Bob, anyone?

Just guessing ; )

Because Goodgrl96 begged me, Yup. Totally what happended.

[/quote]

I did not. your the one that said NICOLE please come play halo with me and so I got off my epic game of dead island came and played with you. You were nagging me the other day to go play in the forum game night. So don't lie speedy :)

I like playing reach with friends other than that I dont play it.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Speedy, anyone?

Just guessing ; )

[/quote]

Got it on the first guess. Impressive sir!

It's fun???

"Got it on the first guess. Impressive sir!"

Thought it'd be him, lol, there really isn't anyone else who does it quite like he does :P