....really............?

I'm not trying to cause a fuss.....but common.  Every thread regarding a specific game is getting moved to it's specific forum.  Now that sounds like how it's suppese to go, but it's sorta useless.  If this forum moved constantly then I could see keeping it "neat and clean".....but this is  one of of the slowest forums.  It's not like theres anything to tighty up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Meh, I can probably talk to Scratch or something. We're gonna have a serious talk about this issue cause another thread got moved. The FFXIII thread that is. I know it's talking about a specific game, but this is the general discussion forum where we can talk about any game. It makes no sense to move a thread like that. Yeah, now I'm complaining haha. The FFXIII-2 forum is pretty much dead BTW so it won't get as many responses as it would here. Oh well, I'm sure the op got what he was looking for.

Complain to the mods, not us lol.

My thread recently got moved, which specifically asked if anyone in the GGD forums if they played a certain game. It doesn't belong in the game specific forum, yet they still moved it.

[quote user="The Resistance"]

That is why I like this sub forum. A lot of game title specific forums can be quite intimidating to some people with them already having a community inside them and some can be quite hostile.

[/quote]

Don't let them intimidate you. You have every right to post in any section of this site. If someone gives you crap because you're not part of the established community then just ignore them and feel sorry for them, they live a sad life. I prefer the general section too but if I wanna post in a game forum I do it.

I have to agree with the majority. I come to the general forum to see what games people are talking about to see if I may be interested. I noticed that the boards were slow and I hadn't realized why until now. Anything xbox and/or games related should be considered on-topic for this forum.

I come for the games... But I stay for the Bacon....

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKb1IeovH60]

That is why I like this sub forum. A lot of game title specific forums can be quite intimidating to some people with them already having a community inside them and some can be quite hostile. This one however is a nice welcoming community who will do their best to help one and other and have a general chat about games without being too crazy. Long live General Game Discussion.

Yeah, GGD is way better then just hanging around in one game in particular's forum..

I seriously never really understood the point. This is general games discussion. It's kind of the point and it's not like this forum is insanely popular where following those rules really matter. I just don't get the point in moving the threads. Kind of like the edit timer that is way too short. What is the point?

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

You guys are my heroes. Honestly, what would we do without our caring and supporting moderator staff?

-

Scratch@ You can't go wrong with bacon. Everyone loves bacon!

[/quote]Mmmmmmm, Crispy bacon is the best. let's rename the forum to General Bacon Discussion