Really?

I know this will fall on deaf ears but I am going to vent it anyways.   If we want to keep this game running and flourish I suggest that teams back off the spawn killing once they have established dominance (control all points).  Last night I was in three games where spawn killing went on for a third of the game.  I was on winning side twice so it isn't cause of losing.  It is so pointless to spawn kill and definetly horrific when thems are 12- 8 (another issue).   Why not just hover around closest control point to enemy base or at the very least let them gather themselves before insti kill.  Anyways thats my complaint.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

My philosophy is to always leave the enemy one flag. So even if some one joins the team that's down, it doesn't look hopeless before you even pick a class.

Thats cool.  This  is a very good game and it becomes discouraging when it gets to the point of spawn killing cause one side has all the flags.   I am ok with owning all the flags but I would then let the fight come to me at the closet flag to the base.  It is so pointless to have tanks and helis just swarming the team.  I could even tolerate being sniped at least there is a skill there but sitting in tanks and machine gunning a new spawn is just classless.

I agree. I've left posts at my old clans saying message me if ppl are leaving. Or switch sides. More points to be had with a full server.

Sadly it always has happened and always will do, Playing Valdez the other day and getting shot down from the parachute in our base.. oh the joy !

The memories of shooting attackers out of the sky on Nelson Bay rush. Need to get this game back off my mate.