Really wanna make some new friends?

Hi all, I'm Josh of course, I'm 21 and I play a variety of games, I'm looking for anybody really, I don't play cod or battlefield as much as others, I do however play halo 4 a lot, I have both xbox one and 360. I am looking forward to elder scrolls online and need people to play that with me! I'm going aldmeri dominion most likely. and also i will be playing games like destiny, titanfall, watchdogs, the new garden warfare, really like i said a variety of games, I'm really looking for people that are on all the time or as often as possible, people i can connect with. I'm a former mmo player and i love mmos, but i prefer controller over keyboard thats why all i do is play xbox. sorry starting to rant. but i made this new post to put myself out there and make new friends sorry if anyone gets mad.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I think we've got alot in common. Add me!

cool lets play

add me to please

Hello! :D

My name is Bruno, and my GT is Ritmo Ragatanga. I'm from Brazil and very new member on Xbox Live! Just got my Xbox 360 one month ago.

I like to play co-op, hack n' slash, RPG and fighting games. Marvel, Star Wars and LEGO fan, also! Games I played and will play soon: Marvel Ultimate Alliance (both), Star Wars Force Unleashed (both), Dead Island, Ninja Gaiden 3, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, Tales Of Vesperia and Devil May Cry (DmC and HD Coll.).

Feel free to add me.

Best regards,

Bruno Ciaciare