Really Odd Question...Not Really A Problem Tho!

Ok...to make sense of what's coming, you need to know I have two consoles: A & B.  A is what I use and B what the kids use.  My account (the one I am posting this with) is on both hard drives.  Earlier today my girl (in violation of my rules!) was playing Boringcraft on my console.  So I went to console B to watch Star Trek: ID.  As I was scanning thru the MY VIDEOS I noticed a video (Clash Of The Titans) that I had completely forgotten about....the reason being was that I had deleted (so I thought!) from my collection.  Here's why:

Not too long after I originally downloaded it to Console A's hard drive I begin getting an error message something like "due to agreements with the publisher this video is no longer available" every time I tried to play it. It happened every time...finally I decided to check on it and called support.  They said they could not find any reason I would be getting that message and further more there was no reason why I could not play it.  But nonetheless I still could not play it...so finally they offered a refund of points which I used to get Hunger Games for my wife.  I then just deleted Clash from the MY VIDEOS collection on Console A.  And I have not thought about it since...until now:

Earlier I sat down on Console B and suddenly the Clash movie appears in the MY VIDEOS and it appears to play fine.  Yet I checked just now and does not appear on Console A's MY VIDEOS selection.  Any idea why this is?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds like a licensing screw up.  If they issued a refund to you then it should not be available on either console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you locate the movie on console A you'll be able to play it, and it'll appear in that consoles collection again.  The movie was likely in a blackout window when you received that message, and is now back in window which is why you're able to play it now.

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Sorry this didn't help.

Afraid not...after my original post I tried to redownload it to Console A.  It did not ask for payment.  I sat there and watched it download.  But it still does not show up on A.  But it does on B.

Sorry this didn't help.

Were you able to download it on Console A?  Sorry, a bit confused when I read your post.

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Sorry this didn't help.

Well I can do thru the process of downloading it to A, but it never actually shows up on A...only on B.

Sorry this didn't help.