Really bad lag and poor chat quality online

I have a constant 3-4 bar signal which I have never had problems with. Over the last few days the gameplay online has become  unplayable. I can hardly make out what people are saying in parties or anything! I think this is strange as my signal is perfect. can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

First off, no connection is 'perfect'. Second, if you are having problems with chat communications then you should check your NAT. What is it? I see you play Black Ops, to see what NAT you have just enter a lobby and look at the bottom right corner and it will be displayed there.

Also, go to speedtest.net and run three tests; one close to you, one far from you and one in between. Then post the results here (Dl, Ul & Ping) so we can determine if there is an issue with your connection.

Do you share your network with other devices in the household? Are any of them online at the same time as your console?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

IM HAVING A SIMILAR ISSUE, DURING GAMEPLAY MY SIGNAL FLUXATES FROM RED 1 DOT TO FULL GREEN, BUT IM FULL ON CONNECTION ANY IDEAS

Sorry this didn't help.

Any ideas? Really?

Did you read what I told the OP to do? If so and you are looking for help then you need to follow that same advice. Once we have that information we can go from there.

Sorry this didn't help.