Really ANNOYING CHILDREN

Ok, SO...I have adopted 2 children. I built a few houses and bought a few too. All of a sudden, the girl started running up to me as soon as I entered Lakeview Manor. She opened up dialogue as if I had initiated conversation when I had not. She then proceeded to follow me around and open the dialogue window incessantly. So, I restarted from a past save and didn't go back. The next time I did, the boy started to do the same. So I moved the house to another house, and he repeated...made a bee-line for me and kept talking to me, which was interrupting EVERYTHING I was doing. So I moved them to a prefab house in a city to see if that would unbug them...it did not....now he is following me ALL around Solitude and talking to me. He also refuses to do anything I ask, save for play a game. That actually helps- he runs away to hide and I go about my day.

Happening to anyone else? Kinda ruins the whole point, yeah?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Do you get to the cloud district very often? No, what am I saying, of course you don't.

I used to be an impatient parent like you... then I took an arrow in the knee?

are either of your comments serious? I'm not thinking so. Is this bug happening to anyone else?