Realistic Team Play Lobby.

Hello im a former PC Military shooter (ArmA 2). an i learned you can play a game with rules and have more fun playing that way then just running around at free will lone wolfing. so i have my own server that i will be opening today. Mostly Conquest Matches and we will be having everyone In Game Chat no Party Mode and VoIP: Team there for we communicate as a Team.... Squad Chat is Dumb IMO when it comes to a Team Based game like BF....... but anyway i will be having things like Command Feature. we going to do Airstrikes Command (Apache/Jets) Bombing Command ( Mortors Strikes ) Infantry RPGing Command (Russian/Taliban) Grenade Luncher Commad (US) and so on. as for weapons Plain and simple US will be using US weapons only Russians/Taliban RUS Weapons. Assualt Rifles (Burst/Single Firing) , LMG ( Bipods Only No Foregrips on LMG), Carbines (Burst/Single Firing) ONLY! Snipers still in Question. Due to everybody wants to snipe These days. if we allow snipers there will be 2 to a team (Bolt action  and Must Be Captian Ranked Only).  No Tact. Lights, No red dots, no silencers No MAVs No Flag skipping. No Lone Wolfing, No Hard-Heads, No Run and Gunning, No Primary Vehical Weapons agiasnt Infantry. Camo will Be Basic/Default, Expiditionary Or kahki. more rules to be made if you have suggestions to make the lobby more realistic and fun please feel free to Msg me Via Xbox SLIM SLUGGA 713 or Post Bellow. Lobby will be open in 30mins Msg me on xbox for an invite.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Reminds me of the sign in the forest. Do Not Feed Animals. Do Not picnic. Do not use Bikes. No Swimming in lake. No running on trails. No Snacks. Please Have Fun!

Don't sound that fun,imo.Too many rules for my liking.

Rules are good cause it's fun to break 'em..... And, to quote the late Evan Tanner (MMA fighter and former UFC MW champ) "I refuse to live by rules which make no sense to me."

Sounds like ***.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnmMRN_no_Y]

[quote user="fastharry"]

Reminds me of the sign in the forest. Do Not Feed Animals. Do Not picnic. Do not use Bikes. No Swimming in lake. No running on trails. No Snacks. Please Have Fun!

[/quote]this

[quote user="ZombieP1ow"]

[quote user="fastharry"]

[/quote]this

[/quote]

Guys, lets not be to hard on him...after all, he IS a former PC Military shooter.....

I don't really have any rules in my server....I mean don't go ape$*** with the intentional teamkilling, but otherwise knock yourself out....all I did was remove a couple things, minimap, 3D spotting, killcam....and added 3rd person perspective to vehicles for those who wanted it....thats it

Erm Why would you only allow burst firing and single? I am not going to fire in bursts if i have my gun to his face.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

I don't really have any rules in my server....I mean don't go ape$*** with the intentional teamkilling, but otherwise knock yourself out....all I did was remove a couple things, minimap, 3D spotting, killcam....and added 3rd person perspective to vehicles for those who wanted it....thats it

[/quote]whats the name??