Realism in games

Random thought just popped into my head. Why is it there are games that require you to eat and sleep, but not go to the toilet? Why is it there are games where you age and get fat or bulk up with muscle, but not poop?

Why is there are games where you can have threesomes with inbred townsfolk or have *** with Blue skinned aliens, French Rogues, or Demon Witch Women, and even have babies, but you don't have to suddenly run around behind a tree to take a whiz.

Why is it that there are games where you can blow peoples heads, legs and arms off, but when you die and it has that slow motion camera view of your corpse it doesn't show your bowels venting as they would?

Why is that? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've thought of this as well. You ever notice that Elder Scrolls games don't have bathrooms, washrooms, outhouses or whatever they should have in a medieval fantasy setting? Even if the character isn't going in there to squeeze one out, they should at least exist for realism's sake and atmosphere. As far as why defecating isn't included in games, well that's easy. Poop is dirty.

You have to poop in the sims.

In dead rising you use the toilet or urinal to save , butessentially hes using them.

In Duke Nukem you dont HAVE to but you can pee

Isn't there a burglar achievement for retrieving something from the bowl as well?

Ya you can pick up poo and even write on the chalkboard with it

What's the point in turning on the tap or flushing the toilet in games these days? So many games give you that option. For some strange reason, I always do it.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Ya i do it too and i dont get why i feel compelled to ......

Yeah I do it as well, but when I do it in Fallout I am always like "oh that's right he drinks from it in this game."

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]Why is it there are games where you age and get fat or bulk up with muscle, but not poop?[/quote]

It will only be realistic if the character plays on their smartphone while they are in the toilet. 

So it won't disturb sensitve people who don't like "Potty Jokes"

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]Why is it there are games where you age and get fat or bulk up with muscle, but not poop?[/quote]

It will only be realistic if the character plays on their smartphone while they are in the toilet. 

[/quote]Then you can have an achievement where you finish the minigame before you need to wipe.