Ready to join a MC Clan-

All i can say is im 14, not a squeeker and i want to join a profesional mc clan, all i have is mc so hit me up or add me if u would like to recruit me, will not join if members are under 14, i dont wanna be the oldest. hmu!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey!!(: Reap The Wicked would love to have you!(: We play all kinds of games, and almost all of us have Minecraft!(:

We are a well established, mature community(must be 13+). We are looking for people who are looking to have fun, fool around and meet new people!!:D

We offer a variety of things from News team, Youtube channel, Graphics team, Comp teams, and much much more. We also have community challanges and tournys(:

We have many great features over at RTW and there is ALWAYS someone on. We have lots of active members and are growing daily.

Not the best gamer? That’s not a big deal! We don’t require you to be the best player!(: We are not based only on gaming!(:

So come check us out and if u like what you see, register!! And Be sure to tell them that RTW Duckiee sent you! Thanks!!(:

www.reapthewicked.com When you sign up, find my profile and let me know you’re here!(:

Dont Miss OUT!!! We'd love to have you

--Kenzie! (or Duckiee!)