Reactivate codes for expensive codes

I was unfortunatly banned recently. I created this new account and i am fine with starting over its just that theres a couple codes that i would really like to get back. For example my Halo:Reach :Legendary Edition code and the recon helmet code. i have a couple others like my beatles rockband tshirt and a forza 3 top gear pack, but i wanted to know if i could get them off of my old account and put them on my new one so that i may continue using them. i wont post the codes here but if you message me able to help i will provide the codes and info for old account.

PS i also remembered i just got a preorder special for Rocksmith also and i wanted those songs on this account too.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When an account is banned everything connected to it is forfeit.

-

This means you lose any remaining Gold time, Microsoft points and DLC.

-

I'm sorry to have to say that you wont be able to get that content back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

if you are perm banned you forfeit any and all downladed content and any and all remaining live balance and ms points that includes what you mention above that is one of the penalties for banned accounts sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

obviously you dont because i just got all my xbox live gold off of the account and put it on this one. 1 year and 4 months. so dont tell me its forfeit because i know its not. i just simply want those special codes back that i paid $150 for (halo:reach legendary edition) or preordered, and i know they can do it so i am asking.

also the banning wasnt my fault and you shouldnt assume stuff like that.

Sorry this didn't help.

DLC can't be re-activated at all since most if not all premium content is one time use only & as already stated once your account was banned everything was forfeited/void, I'm unsure how you managed to get the Gold off that account as that's usually lost as well on banned accounts, was it a Gold Family Pack?

Sorry this didn't help.