Reach screenshot question.

I'm trying to get a screenshot that I took on Halo Reach to my computer, used to all you had to do it go to Bungie.net and view your File Share but apparently now Bungie.net no longer updates the Halo stuff anymore instead it just gives you a link to the Waypoint site.

But I cannot find a fileshare option on there.

Does anyone know any other ways that you can view and save pictures from your fileshare still? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

As far as I know its not possible anymore only thing on waypoint it keeps track of is the stats, which is a shame.

[quote user="MangledRex"]

As far as I know its not possible anymore only thing on waypoint it keeps track of is the stats, which is a shame.

[/quote]

Dang! That sucks :(

But I had figured as much. Thanks for the info though. 

Yay for removal of features! Why didn't they have this set up before bungie stopped hosting? It would have been nice...

[/quote]

Wait what??!!  I sure as heck hope that is not true.  That was THE best feature that Halo provided.   I noticed I have not been able to get to Bungie.net in at least a month or more.  I wondered what was going on. 

Just looked in the halo forums, they are looking to bring back file sharing* sometime in summer

Just looked in the halo forums, they are looking to bring back file sharing* sometime in summer

[/quote]

Awesome!