Reach is such a terrible game, it's not even playable.

Seriously, Reach is bad. The entire franchise is stale. The story is about as exciting as 8 nuns at a cake sale, and about as innovative as throwing a bin at a giraffe. You can't even aim down the sights of your guns, which you must do in all FPSs, and you can't even sprint. Halo is a terrible franchise that needs to die and be left alone. Reach is so bad it makes me want to throw up. Armor Lock slows down gameplay, bloom ruins the shooting, and everything else just sucks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

thats a lot of nothing  to say with no cake behind it?! for someone who seems to have played Reach a fair ammount!

the thread is not going to go anywhere, LOCK!!!

No.

no? no dont lock?! where is this headed then? im pretty sure your gonna get shot down by less polite people than myself,

seriously "its not even playable" what drove you to general grade 2 then? it must have been quite a painstaking process for you to get there with all you have said about the game!?

do i see Reach in your recently played? no, so actually go out and play a game before you judge it. trust me, keep up this garbage and you will be seeing worse posts than this one.

Read above post. Or maybe you're blind?

Yeah it's probably the latter.

... What's the point of posting this anyway?... I don't think I'll ever understand why someone that hates something decides to go to a forum about it and trash it. Pretty pointless, isn't it? Couldn't you just do something else with your time that you actually do enjoy?

The person just wants to either just start a fight or justify to him or herself why they are bad at the game.  Does not matter what game it is or where the forum is.  There is not a game out there that has not seen this type of post.

true that Arclight!

[quote user="YoJustGotSarged"]

Read above post. Or maybe you're blind?

Yeah it's probably the latter.

[/quote]

i would agree its probably the latter as well, you see i can imagine he's blind in anger about your idiocy...

Probably..