Reach has served me well but. . .

I am starting to get burned out. Are their any games you would recommend temporarily instead of Reach? I have 2 copies of halo, and I am going to trade in one and a couple other games, what is your recommendation for a temp for halo?

Thanks,

Heliospider

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="RacyJuly1972"]

@Bob - have to agree I hardly ever come on anymore since the change - I just really don't like it...

[/quote]

Same with me.....and because I've hardly touched Reach in the last 2 months since its a piece of junk.

Wut? Bob no! With you gone the idiots overpower the quality posters. Damn it man, Noble and Matt can't do it all by by themseleves. D:

I suggest Shadowrun.

Very under appreciated game.  It kind of got lost in the shuffle since it was released a few months before Halo 3.  But fact is the game is still fun and holds up well today says a lot about it.

@Bob - have to agree I hardly ever come on anymore since the change - I just really don't like it...

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

He probably is.

I certainly am, this is the first time briefly checking in a few days and it'll only go the same way. Later guys.

[/quote]

I understand why, but it doesn't mean I have to like it !

I'm not 'going to Bungie.net', their Forums have always had an appalling setup.

I've just got almost no interest in posting anymore, since the change, and have only been posting a few comments, not even replying to most directed at me. Oh well, because I could do with the time.

Yeah Bob where are you going? Bungie.net? there are a lot of idiots there, you're leaving us for Bungie I am so dissapointed in you man.

OT: Try Brotherhood or buy one of the new releases, Portal 2, LA Noire, or go back to Halo 3 for a bit. Trust me I barrowed it from my friend and that definatley refreshed me.

Bob.......but Bob, without you, i'll be the only one here to yell at people for being idiots...

Yeah I love Brotherhood. I haven't given the multiplayer a shot yet though. But it's an excellent story and, most of my heritage being Italian, it was a great learning experience for me. I originally got NBA 2k11 for Christmas, but HATED it, so I traded it in for Brotherhood. Best decision ever.

[quote user="Noble 29"]

Oohh yes. All of the Assassin's Creed games are spectacular. I can't wait for Revelations to come out!

[/quote]

I still haven't gotten a chance to get into Brotherhood just yet, but I saw that it dropped to 40 dollars new now. Definitely going to be picking it up in a few weeks. 

Also I bought my girlfriend LA Noire (She loves the spy/mystery/detective type games) so I'll be getting into that game too! 

For now though, it's basically just Halo whenever I do get a chance to game.