Re:80190826

I keep getting this problem but when I go check my billing history, it says I don't owe anything at all. So now I got a different card and I'm trying to change that but I can't even add the new card, or even un add my old one. I've been having this issue for months now hoping that each time it'll go away... and uhh I'm kinda like you know 14 and all so this whole business is not my major and all, but shouldn't I be at least to remove a card and or replace one? I had like another card on my account, and I could remove it, but just the one card I can't take off, and my new NEW card I can't put on cause I wanted to switch the Gold Membership to my new one, cause it's well new. I would contact support... but I had my dealings with them before... not from a patient line of people. I know people talked bout this before, but I didn't really get it cause I can't even delete a card or add one. Is it realated to the other fourms or whatever? Should I just suck it up and call support?  Please let me know, if anyone out there can.... =/

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You have to contact support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just to clarify, you will need to contact phone support for your region specifically. We are unfortunately unable to help with billing over the forums. Thanks! Let us know if you have any further questions. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.