RE5:Whats the versus problem guys?

I know this has been asked so many times but im trying to figure it out.Why does every1 say you cannot player kill on slayers?I just want to know who made this rule up!I've played this DLC for almost 2 years and i love it but i wont talk smack cuz its not good thing to do unless in really hyper so,can somebody answer my question?In my opinion PKing is ok cuz you can earn more points and win more.If anybody agrees with PKing plz respond.1 more thing before i forget.Why would any1 quit in rage?I've accidently sometimes quit but the reason for me quiting is not rage its becuz my internet goes out every once and while so i get kinda mad but its all good.plz enjoy this game while it last and if you wanna play me i'll be happy to have a new challenge.my gamertag is PrimalOperation

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Killing the other player to keep a combo going I get but not ignoring all the other enemies to ONLY go after the other players. If you wanted to do that then why not play the Survivors mode.

It was annoying enough to have to keep killing people who thought they could beat Jill with Wesker in the singles modes, that I just gave up with trying for the achievements in the Team Modes.

Personally I never rage quit out, got quite a few Wesker players who did though.

Err... so people play versus and complain when another player kills them?

I don't get it. What's the point of versus then?

I have versus but haven't really touched it so yeah.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Err... so people play versus and complain when another player kills them?

I don't get it. What's the point of versus then?

I have versus but haven't really touched it so yeah.

[/quote]Two modes in the Versus.

Slayers where the point is to get combos from killing enemies and the players.

Survivors where the mode is to kill the other players.

Unfortunately the scoring in Slayers was setup in such a way that it benefited boosters to completely ignore the AI enemy and only go after the other players.

It is not boosting if you arer playing a vs mode and are actively killing enemy players who are not standing their waiting for you to kill them.

Dumb players ignore the Ai smart players chain combos off Ai onto other players. You get more points.