Re-up!

Anybody know what will happen if you are currently a level 100 and have XP passed level 100. Will you automatically jump to that 'prestige'?

I currently have 4.6 million passed level 100. I wanna know!

If anybody gets any info regarding this please post here.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You loose it all, info from Epic forums. Cause of this I'm done playing Gears 3 till the new DLC is released.

@Onyx Mark what will happen is this if you have already reached level 100 then you have the choose to re-up. But all the extra XP you have WILL NOT carry over.

oh for crudsake that is just dumb. Oh well no more gears for me as well till the DLC is up....and working

[quote user="Meldar Prime"]

You loose it all, info from Epic forums. Cause of this I'm done playing Gears 3 till the new DLC is released.

[/quote]So you only play Gears because of the XP? Not for the fun? Where is the sense in that?

I have games other then Gears that I can play as I see no point in playing Gears when the XP will be wasted. It will just make getting to rank 100 multiple times harder. I'm sure I will not be the only one who will stop playing till the DLC is released since the XP does not roll over like it should. What difference does it make to you anyway? You play the games you want to play and I'll play the games I want to play.

Funny how people will play for months after they hit 100 but they say they wont play anymore because their extra exp wont roll over now. Sad

I have a few medals about to tick over no point letting that XP go to waste. BTW Dirt no one said they wouldn't play Gears 3 anymore. Not being knowing the difference between ANYMORE and UNTIL. Sad

[quote user="Meldar Prime"]

I have games other then Gears that I can play as I see no point in playing Gears when the XP will be wasted. It will just make getting to rank 100 multiple times harder. I'm sure I will not be the only one who will stop playing till the DLC is released since the XP does not roll over like it should. What difference does it make to you anyway? You play the games you want to play and I'll play the games I want to play.

[/quote]What's it to me? Society has become a cesspoll of *** because of the retarded ideolgy and trends. Kind of what you are applying to decide what games you do and don't play. You only play games which will let you show off the size of you e-peen, and when your e-peen wont grow, you stop playing.

[quote user="XANGCRIS"]

I have a few medals about to tick over no point letting that XP go to waste. BTW Dirt no one said they wouldn't play Gears 3 anymore

Not being knowing the difference between ANYMORE and UNTIL. Sad

[/quote]wont play anymore until the exp counts again. figured you had reading comprehension skills

Makes sense to take a break from it.  Why waste the extra xp your close to getting from the medals if your going for the new skins anyway.  Also the maps are getting boring.  You can only play the same maps so many times.  Also gives my trigger finger time to heal since I cut it deep on a freaking can of beans.  What doesnt make since is the cole train thing your able to get and the Kantus.  Also not feeling Raams shadow with krill being used in day light and all.  Also thought Raam would be more B.A.  If you think about it hes kinda out of shape.