Re-up and Seriously 3.0

It seems Epic once again gets the last laugh as you have to be a level 100 when you get all your Onyx medals so if you re-up you must reach level 100 again to unlcok the achievement. NICE!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah i heard that 2 so if ur close to getting seriously dont reup til u do

Well I doubt I will ever get Seriously 3.0 so I have no regrets about Re-uping I love the new skins.

im nowhere near seriously either, didnt like the new skin at first just like i wasnt keen on recruit clayton but both have really grown on me, seen the next 2 re-up skins not so nice thou

Yeah I love Recruit Carmine, his line. "Come gets some B!itch" sold me.  I feel funny playing in matches being one of the few to re-up and only being middle of the pack score wise.  Oh well I boosted and don't care.

I enjoy the game to much to care about getting seriously cheevo so doing the re-up was no big thing. I see more and more people doing the re-up and I assume everyone will be green soon or later.

@The Billy Zane - Ive seen many many green level number people that i gaurentee are worse than you by far (based only on what little ive actually seen of you).  You need to stop talking yourself down or feeling funny about it :P.  Im always middle/bottom of the pack (except on very rare occasions) and i wont feel funny about it even if im 4th level 100 so there :p

And i would re-up every time cause im never going to get close to seriously 3.0

You would have thought that re-upping would be just leveling up the medal again to re-earn the onyx. Having to be lvl 100 and have all the onyx at the same time to get the cheevo is a little odd. Not that it really matters as I'm sure the last man out medal and wingman will still be hanging around long after I've finished all the re-upping

[quote user="Sin Continuum"]

@The Billy Zane - Ive seen many many green level number people that i gaurentee are worse than you by far (based only on what little ive actually seen of you).  You need to stop talking yourself down or feeling funny about it :P.  Im always middle/bottom of the pack (except on very rare occasions) and i wont feel funny about it even if im 4th level 100 so there :p

[/quote]

In a TDM last night I was one of 5 people with Green ranks so it isn't as uncommon as I thought. I jumped into a few Stay Frosty matches and some kid who was rank 32 popped my head 5 times in a row.  I felt pretty sheepish, I should have at least taken him down once or twice but he was good.  

Didn't run into one good player that had prestiged last night. Could be they were having off nights, but I doubt it. @Billy Zane- very few boosters are actually good @ the game. Just play game the way it was intended to and you'll get better, because while u were going for those medals we were playing real people.

I been play Gears since day one, and I have put my time in. But I can't play as much as I would like due to family responsibilities. But I am an solid player but prone to having bad games in Versus. Yes I boosted the horde glitch,  but I can hold my own just fine, I am just not a fast  enough aim for Stay Frosty, yet.