re-master cod 3

I was wondering if you guys at Treyarch could take cod 3 and re-master and re-release the game with new graphics.  Kind of like what they are doing with the original Halo game.  Many people including myself still like cod 3, but I think it could use a face lift.  Just a thought on how you guys could make more money without having to do much to get it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

First .... you got the wrong place for posting, maybe try treyarch's forums.

But I will tell you .......... IW redid some of cod 4 maps for MW2 and a lot of people complained about it thinking that the IW employees should have donated all their time and let their kids go hungry just so we could play cod 4 maps on cod 6.

I never got to play CoD3 online. By the time I got into Call of Duty, WaW was going strong, and it was impossible to even get into a game. The room would never fill up, I'd sit there for a while, everybody would leave, rinse, repeat, take disc out of tray.

I do think the campaign was friggin awesome, though. I'd like to play some online versus. I love WW2 games (WaW was my favorite CoD until the hackers ruined it).

I agree that COD 3 was an underrated game, but the majority of the public disagrees. I don't think that it could ever come to light to remake COD 3 when the first two games were significantly better received.

remastered cod 4 first

I would be in favor of remastering cod 4.  Like many others I got into cod 3 a little late, I did get to be in full lobby games and had some fun playing but I thought the graphics were so hard on my eyes that I often put the game aside to play vegas or gears.  I think activision could make some profits from re-vamping games like cod 3.  

I always liked Cod2 more than Cod3. Something just seemed wrong with Cod3's campaign.

COD 3 looked fine on my screen.

Re-master cod 3, new graphics, change up the online play a little, add some prestige and it will be a cool game.  I think at this point no matter what you make it will bring in money as long as it says cod.  

I completely agree.  3 imo, has hands down the best MP out of all of them.

"Happy Drinking"

i'd play it. COD 3 was pretty fun on ps2.